Facebook has released version 1.2 of their Facebook Pages Manager app, their app dedicated to helping page owners update and moderate their Facebook Page for their business and social media marketing.
The new update includes:
- Now available in 11 languages
- Upload photos to your Page’s albums
- See photos that are attached to messages
- Bug fixes and performance updates
If you aren’t already using Pages Manager, this is what Facebook has to say about it:
Pages Manager helps admins connect with their audience and keep up with activity on multiple Pages, all in one place.
- Post new updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
- View and reply to private messages
- Get notifications about new activity on your Pages right away
- View your latest Pages Insights, including checkins
Just install Pages Manager and then log in using Facebook to quickly access and manage all of your Pages from whenever you are.
Facebook Pages Manager can be found in the iTunes app store.