LinkedIn has released version 5.0.5 for their mobile iOS app which addresses some performance and other miscellaneous improvements.
According to LinkedIn, the app is:
For Professionals Going Places.
Get on-the-go access to your professional network with the LinkedIn app for iPad and iPhone.
- Find and connect with more than 161 million members worldwide.
- Stay up-to-date with people in your network.
- Sync your calendar to get LinkedIn profile information about the people you’re meeting with.
- View and save recommended jobs.
- Read the latest industry news.
- Keep up-to-date with your groups.
- Share content with your network.
If you aren’t already using LinkedIn and their app for your business as part of your social media marketing, start today. LinkedIn for iPhone is available in the app store.