Everyone’s creating all this content online: from blogs to podcasts and videos. But does it matter?
More importantly, are you accomplishing your goals with the content you deliver? Or are you simply spinning your wheels in the mud?
Well, if you’re doing it right, your content is effective and tied to your goals. Otherwise, you’re just filling up space and creating more noise.
I don’t want that to happen to you.
That’s why I want to let you know about an upcoming event to help you create and promote better content.
12 days. 12 panels. 70+ interviews with some of the brightest marketers and entrepreneurs.
Featured speakers include Jeff Bullas, Sujan Patel, Andrea Vahl, Larry Kim, Laura Roeder, Brennan Dunn, Carol Tice, Nathan Chan, Matthew Woodward, and many others.
The speakers will give you a step-by-step process to go from a “no name blog” to creating a lead-generating machine.
Here’s the best part:
These guest speakers have never been together at one event before. And some of these speakers charge thousands of dollars to attend ONE of their live events.
But you can see all of them in one place for free — you can watch them all from the comfort of your home (saving you hundreds on airfare, room, and board).
The event’s broken down into the 12 stages of content marketing. Here’s just a few of the speakers’ presentations:
- How a yoga gym used contests to generate over $12,000 in revenue.
- The key foundation to creating Facebook ads that can generate a 4,000% return on investment.
- How one marketer used digital empathy to get Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg to read his article.
- The magical sauce that will turn a bland blog into captivating content.
- How to use content hubs to outrank the best-of-the-best in any niche.
- A simple step-by-step process to get featured on the publication of your dreams.
- How to build a magnetic community and connect with the industry elite.
Pretty cool, right? And it’s all actionable. No fluff. Just pure meat you can sink your teeth into.
Hope to see you there,
PS: I recommend checking out the Summit All-Access Pass
You’ll get instant access to all the videos, downloadable transcripts, over $1,000 in bonus resources for free, and access to several premium marketing tools. Learn more once you’ve registered for the event.