Creating a virtual event is hard. It takes time and money, and there are so many things to keep in mind.
You want your event to be successful but you might not know where to start or even if it’s the right choice for you. What you need is a framework for approaching and executing the perfect event… a framework based on years of event planning experience.
Our Virtual Event Consulting service will help guide you through the framework and the process of creating an amazing online conference or workshop that meets your goals by providing expert insight into every step of planning, executing and promoting your virtual event, including:
- crafting a strategy
- selecting speakers
- determining tools & platforms
- designing graphics
- setting up social media promotion
- recruiting attendees
- and more!
We’ll also give guidance on things like pricing models, how much work goes into each phase of building an online event (from pre-planning to post-event followup), and what tools we use for our own events. We can also help with any other questions related to running an online program such as:
- how do I create and sell registrations
- budgeting for your virtual event
- building the perfect agenda
- deciding on the best online learning delivery strategy, including live streaming vs. pre-recorded content, and keynotes vs. workshops
- creating an impactful promotional plan that will get you more interested attendees (and registrants)
- and other questions you have about the overall process.
We will help guide you through each step of planning your virtual event through a series of phone consultations and email support. We will discuss your project, provide ideas and suggestions, answer questions, give direction for further research if needed, and be there to bounce ideas off as you move forward in the planning process.
Virtual Event Consulting is $200/hour with a minimum of one hour paid at the time of booking.
Mike Allton, Virtual Event Consultant
Since 2011, I have produced and executed hundreds of online events, including:
- Virtual Summits & Conferences
- Online Webinars & Training Sessions
- Live Streaming Broadcasts & Shows
And these events have resulted in tens of thousands of registrants, viewers, participants and, ultimately, customers.
I’ve learned and refined the perfect Virtual Event Framework to go from idea to inception for a new online event, and execute the strategy needed to achieve success within the same quarter. Lean on me for advice and save yourself countless hours of frustrating lack of progress and avoid virtual event failure.
My experience includes:
- Partnering with strategic brands and businesses as sponsors & collaborators
- Coordinating more than 50 speakers simultaneously
- Utilization & customization of virtual event platforms like HeySummit, Run The World, Airmeet and others
- Remote live production using tools like Ecamm, Streamyard, Restream, Zoom and others
In addition to running events, I’ve participated as a speaker, a sponsor, and of course as an attendee for many other professional events, giving me insight into best practices and real-world examples from every perspective.