Welcome to the Influencer Incubator!
Are you looking to become a B2B influencer, but aren’t sure where to start? Our program is here to help.
Our exclusive club provides members with the tools and resources they need to determine a successful strategy for becoming a B2B influencer. Whether you’re just starting out or looking to take your influence to the next level, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you achieve your goals.
With The Influencer Incubator, you’ll have access to:
- Expert advice from B2B Influencers who have already made it to the top
- Customized strategy plans tailored to your unique goals and target audience
- A community of like-minded individuals who are also working to build their influence
- Ongoing support and guidance to help you navigate the ever-changing landscape of B2B influence
Don’t let uncertainty hold you back from reaching your full potential as a B2B influencer. Join The Influencer Club today and start achieving your goals.
The Influencer Incubator includes:
- 1:1 Initial Consultation with Mike Allton to discuss your goals and expertise, determine your strategy, and identify your next steps.
- 2 follow-up 1:1 coaching sessions with Mike to refine and improve strategies
- Access to The Influencer Incubator exclusive Slack community where you can network with like-minded peers and get additional input into your strategy and tactics.
- Access to monthly group coaching video calls facilitated by Mike Allton.
- Access to regular interviews of top B2B influencers from Mike Allton’s rolodex of industry contacts (see examples below).
- Access to recommended brands to work with, along with contact information.
Sign up now!
CURRENT MEMBER OFFER: As one of the second ten individuals to join this program, you will gain lifetime membership for an initial fee of just $499. Once the second cohort has filled, each successive cohort will be priced at the regular monthly fee of $50 for a minimum of 12 months.
About Mike Allton
Mike Allton is an international keynote speaker, an award-winning consultant & author at The Social Media Hat, where he has been educating businesses and organizations on the best use of social media & content marketing for reaching and converting target audiences. He has spent over a decade in digital marketing and brings an unparalleled level of experience and excitement to the fore, whether he’s delivering a presentation or leading a workshop.
Since 2012, Mike has excelled at helping his community understand the nuance and best practices involved in utilizing social platforms, leveraging social media management tools, and creating 10X content. He has established a reputation for being able to explain complex tools or topics in easy to understand ways, all while bringing a necessary sense of overall brand strategy and business purpose.
When he isn’t writing yet another blog post, Mike also serves as the Head of Strategic Partnerships at Agorapulse where he strengthens relationships with social media educators, influencers and partner brands.
Throughout his career, Mike has developed relationships with some of the top influencers and experts in & outside of his field, and has booked interviews with:
- Guy Kawasaki
- Gary W. Goldstein
- Jay Baer
- Goldie Chan
- Jenn Herman
- Amanda Robinson
- Ann Handley
- Chris Brogan
- David Meerman Scott
- Pat Flynn
- Andrew Davis
- Rory Sutherland
- Miri Rodriguez
- and more!
Allton is also the co-author of The Ultimate Guide to Social Media Marketing alongside Jenn Herman, Amanda Robinson and Eric Butow, available wherever books are sold.
There are no reviews yet.