Updated November 23, 2020
Years ago, before my children were born, my wife and I finished up Thanksgiving dinner, bundled up in warm coats, hats and gloves, and toddled off to stand outside one of our local Walmart stores to be in line in time for the Black Friday specials.
It was freezing cold that year, so we took turns sitting in the warm car or going to get hot chocolate, and commiserated with everyone else in line with us.
“What are you hoping to grab?”
“48” Plasma TV, eh? Oh, um, I think those are already gone…”
As it got closer to the appointed hour, we realized that not only were we in line with many other people who had their eyes on the same deeply discounted TV, but that this Walmart had two entrances. We split up in order to better our odds, and good thing we did.
It turns out there was just one employee charged with unlocking the doors, so once my wife’s doors were opened and her side of the eager buyers rushed in, my side had to wait another couple of minutes as the employee seemingly stopped for coffee and donuts on her way over to our door.
Fortunately my wife had already secured the TV we wanted, so the one time I found myself sprinting up the spine of a Walmart shopping center alongside a bunch of fellow humans was not entirely wasted.
Image Courtesy: WikiPedia
In the years since, I have seldom found cause to try and repeat the events of that cold, hectic day. Instead, I do most of my shopping online!
Which means, like you, I’m always on the lookout for the best Black Friday deals and discounts!
And, like you, I’m particularly excited about Black Friday deals on marketing & business tools and services!
So, without further ado, here are some of the best deals & discounts I’ve been able to surface for you.
Marketing TRAINING – just $40
Start BLOGGING – just $7
Always wanted to start a side hustle blog, but didn’t know where to begin? My Blogging Startup Planner walks you step by step through the entire process so that you can build an income-earning blog the right way.
On sale for just $7!
Launch CAMPAIGNS – just $7
Content Marketing WORKSHOP – just $7
When it comes to leveraging content to generate organic traffic and leads for a business, that’s not something you just wing. You need a plan and a structure for your content. What you really need is this 3-hour workshop – my signature course on content marketing – that will give you all the tools and processes you need to build a lead generation machine for your brand.
On sale for just $7!
Manage SOCIAL MEDIA – 2 months free!
Blogging PLANNER – just $17
If you weren’t already aware, I have a massive blogging planner that you can download and print out to brainstorm ideas, track your progress, and plan out your weeks, months, and entire year.
Now through Cyber Monday, this $47 planner is on sale for just $17!
Search OPTIMIZATION – just $99.95 a month!
Attend SMMW – over 20% off!
WordPress SPEED – save 35%
Easy VIDEO CREATION – 40% off!
WordPress THEMES – save $100!
Email MARKETING – 50% off!
WordPress MANAGEMENT – 5 months free!
Amazing QUIZZES – save 20%!
Website HOSTING – just $2.65 a month!
Simple ACCOUNTING – save 50%
Canon DSLR – save $250!
Social SHARING – 50% off!
Professional WRITING – save 20%
Course CREATION – save $198 plus bonuses
Always wanted to host and sell one or more courses, but wasn’t sure where to begin?
Thinkific is where I host my content marketing workshop (available above for just$7!) as well as other courses, and it’s super easy to use and get started. And the folks at Thinkific have put together the perfect bundle for you!
- 7 months on Thinkific’s Pro + Growth plan (that includes 2 free months to get you started). This gives you the time you need to design an amazing course and be ready to launch in January, the most popular time for online course enrolment – save $198
- Professional Blue Snowball Microphone. If you purchase between now and midnight on Black Friday, you’ll get a Blue Snowball USB Microphone that will skyrocket your audio content to professional quality – worth $50
- Live group coaching. Join the Thinkific team live for 3 weeks, where they’ll guide you through the fundamental steps of building a course. You’ll be able to ask plenty of questions, and meet other course creators in the process – worth $160
- All training to get you started. You’ll get access to Thinkific’s Masterclass training, led by their Lead Educator, Aaron Morin – worth $1050
- Exclusive software discounts. Use the tools that course creators love, at an amazing price – worth $800
- Step-by-step setup support / Workbooks. Thinkific will walk you through getting set-up with their platform. Plus, if you already have an online course elsewhere, they’ll give you a migration plan to seamlessly transfer your students and course – worth $50
Marketing AUTOMATION – just $35 a month
Virtual SUMMITS – save 50% for life!
Live Video COURSES – save $100!
Business GROWTH – just £1!
Attend CEC VIRTUALLY – just $97!
Some of the recommendations above are affiliate links, of course. All are solutions I have personally used and recommend.
If I hear of any other fabulous deals, I’ll be sure to add them here! Let me know in the comments if you see something interesting.
Want to save time with your social media activity and yet get even more results? Use the #1 rated social media management tool, Agorapulse, and as a friend of Mike Allton, you’re eligible to receive your first two months free after trial! Go to https://www.Agorapulse.com/Allton to learn more and get started.