Would you agree that Facebook, the largest social network on the planet, is important to your business?
How would you like to be more efficient in your Facebook activity, yet reach and convert far more prospective fans and customers?
I’ve teamed up with my friend and colleague, Jeff Sieh of Manly Pinterest Tips, to bring you a complete toolbox for ramping up and growing your Facebook Page and audience. It’s called the “Facebook Survival Kit” and it’s completely free.
We’re going to share with you:
- The tools we use to manage and schedule Facebook activity.
- Where to get stunning, detailed reports and metrics.
- Where you can find great images to share, both paid and free.
- A complete set of image dimensions and requirements.
- The tools we use to create and edit images and graphics.
- A swipe file of engaging status updates, and ideas on where to find more.
Plus a swath of tips, tricks and Facebook hacks to dramatically improve your audience growth and engagement level.
I’ll also share with you the technique and schedule that I use to reach 25% of my Facebook fans with every post, when most other businesses reach just 2-4%!
That’s simply a typical post that was scheduled using Post Planner. It reached 1,735 people and with a Page Likes count of 6,895 (and no paid boost), that’s a calculated Reach of 25.2%!
There’s no upsell to a paid course or anything like that – just a free ebook to help you improve your Facebook Page performance.
With these tools, tips and resources, you can expect to:
- Dramatically increase your Page reach to get more eyeballs on your content.
- As you ramp up reach, you’ll improve your imagery and messaging to better communicate your brand and authority.
- Through the smart use of select tools, you’ll save yourself time and be more responsive to your growing fan base.
I’ll also share with you my top four tips for running successful Facebook Ad campaigns that generate real results for your business!
Get your copy of the Facebook Survival Kit today!